Key Responsibilities: As an Independent Prescriber Pharmacist, you will play a pivotal role in patient care by:
- Reviewing patient's acute medicines requests: Ensuring timely and accurate fulfilment of patient's medication needs.
- Liaising with clinicians and administrative staff: Collaborating to resolve medicine-related queries efficiently.
- Coordinating with local chemists: Addressing medicinal problems, shortages, and other related issues.
- Managing long-term conditions: Overseeing conditions such as asthma and COPD to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Conducting medication reviews: Scrutinise poly pharmacy patients to optimise medication regimens.
- Medicines improvement work: Maximise safe, cost-effective best practices in prescribing under the supervision of senior Clinical Pharmacists.
- Assisting with medication safety monitoring systems: Focusing on high-risk drugs to ensure patient safety.
- Monitoring practice prescribing: Ensuring adherence to practice policies, local, and national prescribing policies and guidelines.
- Independent Prescriber qualification
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work remotely and maintain high levels of productivity
- Experience in managing long-term conditions and medication reviews
- Experience working within Primary Care
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge