A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Plumber to work with a local housing association in Atherston. This role will involve working on domestic repairs and maintenance throughout the North Warwickshire region.
Working alongside other tradesmen you will be responsible for projects including the refurbishment of kitchens and bathrooms. This will include;
- General pipework
- Installing drainage and waste water feed
- Install cold/hot water feed
- Central heating
- Leak detection and repair
This is a great opportunity to secure a stable flow of work with sociable hours. An immediate start will be available!
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Relevant Qualification (NVQ, City and Guilds, Etc)
- Valid CSCS Card
- Previous experience in a similar role
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com