I have a post for an experienced Domestic Plumber to join our Housing Team covering Eastliegh.
The role comes with a company van, fuel card and many other benefits.
You will work as part of a team or alone in delivering plumbing repairs and take ownership in undertaking fault finding and maintenance repairs, upgrades to Wet Rooms, Bathroom and Kitchens. aiming for a first time completion whilst remaining within budget and time parameters. Process all activities electronically using a hand held device (PDA)
Requirements needed to apply.
* A full driving licence required.
* Experience in Domestic Plumbing.
* NVQ or equivalent in Plumbing.
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on 01772 208967 or by email on email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.