Location - Bournemouth
Hours - 39 a week
Pay rate - £18.00PH
we are is seeking a versatile Multi-Skilled Plumber to join our dynamic team in providing comprehensive plumbing services for our community. As a Multi-Skilled Plumber, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing plumbing systems within public facilities, contributing to the overall well-being and satisfaction of our residents.
this role will be inclusive of wet room conversion
you will need
- Proven experience in level access showers, wet room fitting, disabled adaptations work.
- carry domestic plumbing, showers, waste pumps, radiator moves
- be able to carry basic carpentry, to create boxing, occasional studwork, installing tuff form trays.
- to have exceptional tiling skills, completing all types tiling to a good standard including Mosaic border tiles.
- Some experience of minor plastering to be able to dot and dab walls and bonding walls if required but training on this can be provided.
- Ability to screed to a fall for level access showers in solid floors but training can be provided on this.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating (or equivalent experience
- full uk driving Licence
- own basic hand tools
Please contact Jorden for more information on 01772 208967 or email your cv to Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org