Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for Investigators for a police force in Lancashire. For more information please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962.
To manage and participate in a wide range of evidence-gathering and crime-investigation duties for Priority and Volume crime and to ensure that any evidence obtained is recorded, secured and preserved in a timely and appropriate manner. To interview suspects and provide support and assistance to other investigations as required by supervision.
- To provide an investigative response to incidents.
- To secure, preserve and gather evidence within Investigations in order to prove or disprove information and establish facts.
- To conduct priority and volume criminal investigations, plan and manage own workload, and retain responsibility as the officer-in-case.
- To undertake tasks accordingly with accredited powers
- To provide support to victims and witnesses and assess their need for further support throughout the criminal justice process.
- To interview victims and witnesses and obtain statements in relation to priority and volume investigations.
- To interview suspects in relation to priority and volume criminal investigations.
- To use internal IT systems to research and maintain records regarding individuals and investigations.
- To complete comprehensive investigation reports and case files.
- To present evidence to CPS and at court
- To be flexible in providing cover within the normal place of work and across the county.
- To support, where required, the investigation of serious and complex crime.
- To demonstrate a strong commitment to delivering a high standard of service with an emphasis on quality at all times.