Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for Receptionist roles in the NHS. Please apply for more details.
Hours - 37.5
Location - Birmingham
Rate - £11-12 PAYE Per Hour (Paid Weekly by an Umbrella Company)
* You will be first point of call when the patient arrives.
* You may be asked to chaperone patients in their consultation (training will be given).
* You will need to assess the patients health whilst they wait and alert the GP if there is any deterioration in their health.
* You will be expected to complete daily checklists on stock and equipment at the centre.
* You will be expected to hand out patients feedback forms on every shift.
* Full training and uniform will be provided.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
* 250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.