Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (6 Months)
Salary: £19.29 - 21.62 per hour - 36-hour week
Start Date: 01/06/2022
A Local Authority based in Merseyside is looking for a Principal Auditor to join the team on a temporary 6-month basis reporting into the Audit Manager. The post holder will undertake and deliver the audits assigned in the Council Annual Audit Plan, assist the Audit Manager with the monitoring and control of Audits, where required supervision of staff and undertake a full range of Audit services as required to achieve Internal Audit objectives.
Full job specification available.
- CCAB Qualification - preferably CIPFA or Chartered Internal Auditor
- Experience of Internal Audit in Local Authority at senior level
- Experience of planning, undertaking and completing a wide range of complex Internal Audit Assignments.
- Experience of supervising staff within Audit
- Knowledge of Public Sector Internal Audit Standards
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.