Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a flourishing Local Authority, based in the Greater Manchester area, who are in need of a Principal Solicitor to join their Planning and Highways team.
ROLE: Principal Solicitor
LOCATION: Greater Manchester (hybrid)
RATE: £40-£50ph Umbrella
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months ongoing
- Manage a varied caseload of complex, high profile and innovative legal work relating to a wide range of planning, highways, compulsory purchase and regeneration work
- Deal with Planning appeals including advocacy at hearings and public inquiry management
- Assist with the successful running of the team. This could include assisting other fee earners and paralegals with their caseload
- Someone with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in Planning and Highways Law
- Ideally someone who has worked for a Local Authority in a Planning and Highways or Commercial/Regeneration team
- Someone who is willing to commit to the successful running of the team
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.