Service Care Solutions are recruiting Prison Nurses in the West Midlands.
The successful applicant will work in a unique environment, delivering many of the nurse-led services that are provided in the wider community, with a unique opportunity to support someone throughout their time in prison.
The applicant will be required to offer support across within the prison. Duties may include dealing with minor injury and illness, emergency care, health assessments, administering prescribed medicines and maintain clear and accurate records in accordance with Prison and NMC Guidelines.
Full or Part Time
£30.00ph (Ltd)+ incremental increases for evenings and weekends +£250 Registration Bonus.
The successful applicant must be a Qualifiedh Nurse currently registered with the NMC and have recent experience working within a prison.
**It is essential the applicant must hold current prison vetting along with a clear transferable DBS.**
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- £250 Registration Bonus, this is payable after 150 hours work.
- Here at Service Care, we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- £150 Job Referral Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.