Service Care Legal are working alongside an established Legal 500 firm, based in Leeds, who are in need of an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their Probate team.
Role: Private Client Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
Location: Leeds, remote working
PQE: 3 to 6 years' PQE
- Work independently and as part of a team whilst managing your own Private Client caseloads form start to completion
- Dealing with all aspects of estate administration, including complex estates of high value, estates which include agricultural and / or business property, taxable estates and intestacies
- Assist with the growth and day-to-day duties of the Probate team
- Someone who has experience with estate administrative Private Client work.
- A STEP member or willing to undertake the STEP Diploma course
- Someone with 3 to 6 years post qualification experience and good experience in the areas of private client work
- Excellent career progression at a Legal 500 firm
- Regular Social Events
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional training and development
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, please feel free to reach out to Hugh Barnes on 01772208969, or email Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.