Job title - Probation Officer
Location - Wales
Working hours - 37 hours per week (Temporary Contract)
Pay rate - £22.44 - £26.45 (Depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Probation Officer to join our client working in Wales. Our client requires x2 Probation officers for offices in Colwyn Bay & Caernarfon.
As a successful Probation Officer, you will play a vital role in an Offender Management Team, working directly with service users ranging from low to medium risk.
Job details -
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour
- Assessing offender needs
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording and management
- There will be some aspects of working remotely which will include home visits
Essential requirements -
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
- Honours Degree/Graduate Diploma and Level 5 Diploma in Probation Practice; or
- Diploma in Probation Studies; or Diploma in Social Work (Probation option) or equivalent
- Evidence and experience of working for a recognised provider of probation services for 5 years
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector and recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities. Why Service care solutions?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation job roles across the UK