Job title - Probation Service Officer
Location - Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Working hours - 37 hours per week (Temporary Contract)
Pay rate - £18 - £20.07 (Depending on experience)
** An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Probation Service Officer in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. MUST have some form of experience! **
Job details -
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour
- Assessing offender needs
- OASYS assessments
- Accurate case recording
- Risk assessment
- Supervising low to medium risk offenders
Essential requirements -
- Possession of a probation services officer level qualification NVQ level 3 in Criminal Justice or a minimum 5 GCSE's at Grade C and above
- Evidence of working for a recognised provider of probation services.
- 12 months relevant experience of working with a diverse range of people on probation who have experienced a range of social/personal difficulties and the need to use tact and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues, including working with groups and individuals to motivate and change behaviour.
- Experience of using and maintaining systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales - NDelius and OASys.
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector and recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities. Why Service care solutions?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation job roles across the UK