Service Care Solutions are looking for a Procure to Pay Assistant to work within the Lancashire Constabulary on a 3-month contract.
Location: Hutton (PR4)
To facilitate the requisitioning and payment of goods, services, and business travel for the Constabulary.
- Facilitate the accurate requisition and receipting of orders, monitoring, verifying invoices in line with Force Policy.
- Accurate processing of Accounts Payable invoices.
- Ensure appropriate reconciliations and queries are addressed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate travel bookings in line with Force policy.
- Adhere to Procure to Pay procedures, providing advice and solutions to departments, divisions, and suppliers in line with Force policy and contracts.
- Demonstrate a strong personal commitment to delivering and achieving value for money, whilst providing high quality service.
- Take responsibility for improving your performance by participating in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) process with your manager.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post.
- Experience of working in an administrative/clerical role within a busy office environment.
- Experience of working with minimal supervision, organising and prioritising own workload.
- Experience of investigating problems, developing solutions and taking appropriate timely action to resolve them.
- Experience of inputting, updating, and maintaining computerised and manual filing/record systems.
- Knowledge & experience of Oracle Procurement and Financial Systems
- Experience of using Microsoft Software applications (incl. Word, Excel)
- Experience of composing letters and memos and responding to routine correspondence.
- 4 GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent including English and Maths).
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a referral scheme in place of up to £250.