Job Title: Sourcing Business Partner
Contracting Authority: AWE
Sensitive Information on Client: No
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Aldermaston (50% on-site and 50% WFH)
Pay Rate to Candidate:
- £47.11 - £63.29
The Sourcing Business Partner (SBP) plays a crucial role in contributing to sourcing strategies, managing relationships with stakeholders, and ensuring efficient procurement processes. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring sourcing contribution, efficiency, and risk mitigation throughout the procurement process, from identifying business opportunities to meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Representing Supply Chain Management (SCM) within stakeholder organisations for specific business areas.
- Communicating and implementing category strategies and preferred supplier lists while ensuring that business needs are incorporated into category strategies.
- Building relationships with stakeholders through early involvement and proactive engagement, acting as the single point of contact (SPOC) for all sourcing matters and escalations for the assigned business area.
- Contributing to make-or-buy decisions, aligning with business strategies, plans, and forecasts, and working with the Category Management team for upcoming projects.
- Developing customised sourcing strategies and plans for stakeholders, particularly R&D/Product development teams, in collaboration with the Category Management Team.
- Representing SCM to drive savings and efficiencies through sourcing strategies and plans, optimizing costs and efficiency actions.
- Providing input and support to the Process and Performance team as needed.
- Supporting the development and interaction with the Service Centre.
- Ensuring compliance with the company's environmental, sustainability, health, safety, security, quality, and ethics standards.
The SBP's key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with stakeholders for the assigned business area, building relationships, and facilitating early SCM involvement.
- Managing escalations and queries related to the assigned business areas.
- Understanding and communicating business strategies, plans, and forecasts to prepare the Category Management team for upcoming projects.
- Contributing to the preparation of stakeholders' budgets, propositions, and documentation.
- Participating in risk analysis and mitigation related to the Supply Chain.
- Developing cost reduction and efficiency plans for SCM elements of the assigned business area.
- Creating Stakeholder-related sourcing strategies covering relevant categories to optimize costs for AWE.
- Demonstrating positive behaviors consistent with the company's environmental, sustainability, safety, health, security, quality, and ethics standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Procurement
Security Clearance: Active DV (will not accept SC, DV clearance is required)
If you meet the minimum requirements and are ready to take on a critical role as a Sourcing Business Partner, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV by the specified deadline. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Lewis.Ashcroft@servicecare.org.uk.