Our Client within the Public Sector based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their Fire Safety team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority in a team of fire experts.
Key purpose of the role is to set up and deliver all strategic, capital project works across the councils portfolio, being expected to mobilise and deliver the appropriate planned work projects.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understanding the project requirements and always need and be able to deliver a seamless project delivery operation.
- Undertake site/project surveys and make pricing proposals (with the aid of specialists and estimators, as necessary)
- Taking overall responsibility for the project delivery, delivering to agreed budgets relative to each project in conjunction with the commercial and finance support functions.
To be considered for this role you will require, Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, the Chartered Institute of Builders, Association of Project Managers, NEBOSH construction certificate
The below experience would be beneficial for the role:
- Significant experience in construction project management and or project delivery.
- Knowledge of procurement processes relevant to the delivery of construction activities and repairs and maintenance services
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, compliance and the implementation of CDM regulations
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £450 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to Vincent.email@example.com or call Vinny at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.