Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a Housing Association in the Berkshire region, who are seeking a Property Lawyer to join their in-house legal department on a locum basis. Please find below further details regarding this position.
ROLE: Property Lawyer
RATE: £45 to £50 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing
- To manage a full caseload of matters of property law cases through to completion
- Cases will include boundary investigations, property alteration requests, landlord & tenant issues and deeds of easements/variations
- You may be also advising on dispute resolutions such as disrepair, tenancy management, Property/Boundary disputes
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- It would be highly advantageous for the successful candidate to have local authority or housing association experience
- Previous experience of dealing with contentious legal matters related to property/housing would be essential
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.