Service Care Legal are currently looking for a Property Lawyer for a London-based local authority. Due to increased caseloads, the right person is expected to come in and hit the ground running.
ROLE: Property Lawyer
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing, start ASAP
RATE: £40 to £48 per hour
- The work is predominantly progressing caseloads of Commercial Property matters, but includes regeneration projects
- To undertake detailed and complex reports on title and relevant searches across development schemes and project proposals
- To handle the more complex acquisitions and disposals of land and property and all associated non-contentious work
- To assist and advise more junior members of staff with the property caseloads
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE
- Excellent track record of competently performing a broad range of commercial property and regeneration work (including complex and high profile matters) with minimal supervision
- Ideally worked in a similar position within a local government
- A thorough knowledge of the law relating to Commercial Property matters
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.