Service care are actively recruiting for experienced Candidates to work for a Gambling Support Service who are based in the Yorkshire area.
The Following Role is Available -
PSI Gambling Practitioner - Home Working - Part Time.
Salary: Up to £16,232 Per annum (Pro Rata £27.053)
Hours: 14 or 21 Hours per week.
This job role Home Base. But there will be some expectation that the Successful Candidate would work on occasion from Hubs based within the East Riding area.
Job information -
Service Care are recruiting for a dynamic and proactive individual to join our established team across Yorkshire facilitating referrals, provide advice / guidance, assessment, brief and structured interventions, and group program's to individuals experiencing difficulties with gambling.
The role calls for the Candidate to have experience in Counselling and or working with Individuals with addictions.
Essential Critieria -
Candiates must have a NQF level 4 (or above) Professional Diploma in relevant field e.g. Health and Social Care, Counselling (or equivalent).
Job Role -
* Support individuals to access the service through completion of referrals and triage's.
* Provide advice, screening, brief and comprehensive assessments with individual, families or couples.
* Provider longer-term structured interventions.
* Develop a recovery orientated care plan and ensure it is implemented and reviewed with the service user to monitor outcomes.
* Provide case management and ensure integrated pathways are developed to meet service user need.
The Company offers competitive staff benefits including company pension scheme, occupational sick pay, occupational maternity / paternity pay, and a generous holiday entitlement starting at 24 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days after 1 years service