Quality Assurance Officer needed with Bracknell Forest Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bracknell
Duration - 3-9 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £200 ltd a day
- To work in either Adults or Children's social care
- To liaise with Social Care in the development of an annual auditing programme
- To coordinate a programme of audits across Social Care to participate/lead on a number of themed audits across the Department
- To work with colleagues to develop audit tools
- To coordinate with range of functions contributing to Quality Assurance through a regular forum
- To provide regular reports on quality assurance activity to the relevant management team
What is required?
- Experience of quality assurance within an adult or children's social care context
- Ability to assess quality of practice and draw conclusions for service development and reporting
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registered
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.