Hi all I'm currently recruiting for a receptionist in the Newton Ayecliffe area. Please apply below for more details.
Hours - 37.5
Location - Newton Ayecliffe
Pay rate - £9.50 - £10.20
- Greeting and booking in or patients for surgeries and clinics.
- Dealing with patient enquiries efficiently and courteously.
- The receiving and recording of telephone messages taking appropriate action
- Making appointments on System One, by processing appointment requests for
- today, future appointments from patients in person and on the telephone.
- Restoring the telephone service in the morning and checking for any messages.
- Dealing with all telephone queries/requests from patients, and acting as liaison
- with the Doctors/Nurses as necessary. Pulling and filing medical records as
- Processing repeat prescriptions and filing for collection within 48 hours.
- Taking home visit requests
- Advising patients of relevant charges for private services
- Receiving specimens from patients ensuring all their details have been
- recorded whilst following Health & Safety policy.
- Tidying waiting room after surgery, ensuring premises are kept tidy between
- visits from the cleaning staff, tidy and sort magazines and leaflets, discarding
- old and damaged items as necessary
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
* 250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com or 01772208953.