Job Title: Recovery Practitioner
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday
Type of Contract: 6 months contract
Salary: £12-£17 per hour limited, dependent on experience
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are supporting a drug and alcohol service in the UK that transform thousands of lives every year. Their expertise has developed for over 30 years supporting people affected by drug and alcohol issues.
WDP is committed to building an organisational culture that respects and values the diversity of its people, treats them fairly, and makes full use of their abilities, skills and experience in a positive and inclusive working environment
The Ideal Candidate:
The role will require you to work closely with the existing clinical team and team members alongside a range of partner agencies to support service users with substance misuse needs.
Expectations of the role:
- Provide 1to1 key work, group work, and clinical interventions
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
- Occupational Health check
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.