About the client:
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a well established registered charity who specialise in providing sustainable recovery support nationwide, forming in the late 60's on the coasted boarders of South England, our client is recognised in supporting service users in the criminal justice system focusing on substance misuse and psychosocial interventions.
Believing in being the best, Passionate about Recovery & Respecting their History to Develop their Future.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be highly driven, experienced in front line support and guidance to alcohol/substance misuse service users, working as part of a team and the desire to continuously develop in a professional manner
Job Title: Recovery Practitioner
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM) (Working From Home Included)
Type of Contract: Temporary - 3 Months with view to extend
Hourly Rate: £15 - £18 Per Hour LTD (Dependent on Experience)
Expectations of the role:
- Caseload Management
- Assessing Alcohol Service Users
- Developing Recovery Plans
- Deliver Alcohol Treatment Requirements
- Organise and Deliver One to One Interventions
- Group Facilitation
- Work Effectively with Key Partners & Agencies
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.