Service Care Solutions are supporting a Prison Service and they require an individual with extensive knowledge of working with Substance Misuse service users to enable high level of engagement, it is imperative to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, partner agencies and most importantly the service users. The key responsibility for the Recovery Worker is to have exceptional Assessment & Engagement skills.
Recovery Worker Duties -
- Build therapeutic relationships and deliver a tailor-made package of care including:
- Complete initial assessments to assess substance and alcohol use and mental health.
- To hold a caseload and deliver age appropriate psychoeducational 1:1 intervention
- Harm minimisation and brief interventions.
- Delivery Drug and Alcohol Interventions.
- Contribute ACCT reviews and other relevant prison reviews
Recovery Worker requirements
- Excellent understanding of drug and alcohol issues and experience of working within a related field.
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills and a high degree of personal IT competency.
- The ability to accurately update and maintain records in a timely fashion and to work to deadlines for the submission of information, e.g. reports.
- Good working knowledge of mental health interventions, services and good practice.
- Experience of working in an outcomes-focused environment.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge
- Weekly pay
- Excellent pay rates
If you are interested in applying, please contact Paul Rimmer on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
**We offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any Candidates you refer who we place in to work on a minimum 3-month contract**