Do you want to work for a company who values you as an individual, and recognises a good work life balance?
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity, for a senior recruitment consultant to join our Finance Department, recruiting across the North of England.
As a Finance recruitment consultant, you will be supplying candidates into public sector, private practice, and in-house roles on both a temporary and permanent basis. Although there is work to come in and hit the ground running with, there will be a significant amount of business development involved with this position, so strong resilience and a result-focused individual would be required. This position would also be liaising with senior-level professionals daily, so strong communication skills will be required. Given the size of the market and the scope for progression, this position would also suit someone who is competitive and ambitious and have a real passion for delivering high quality service. There is real scope in this position to grow your own team and develop into a management position within the business.
We will look to guarantee a salary match to exceed or meet your current salary/commission, to provide full piece of mind whilst you settle into the role.
- You're Driven to achieve results.
- You're ambitious and looking for a way to accelerate your career.
- You want an employer who is as committed to you as you are to them.
- You want to work in a challenging environment with a fun and family-orientated culture.
- You don't need recruitment experience, just a real drive to succeed.
- You have great communication skills and can adapt accordingly.
The Serious Details:
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday.
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- In-house Training Academy with access to tailored courses
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state-of-the-art software.
- You get an annual billings bonus & profit share.
- We offer limitless progression opportunities.
The Sociable stuff:
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies with free grub and refreshments.
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners.
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives.
- Recreational break out area with kitchen & bar facilities, pool table, gaming chair and more.
If you fancy joining BIBA's Employer & Medium Business of the year and want to work for a company where you are more than just a number, hit the apply button and start your application today.