We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior recruitment consultant, to join our Health care division within Service Care Solutions.
You will work as part of the leading Psychological Therapies Division providing world-class support to Public Sector clients, as well as generating and realising opportunities for the further growth and development of the division. The successful candidate will be passionate about the service they are providing, target focused to meet SLA's whilst sourcing and realising Business Development opportunities.
As a recruitment consultant you will need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, while being driven to succeed, and develop within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. A strong emphasis on planning and organisation skills, whilst having the ability to build and maintain professional relationships are imperative to success in this role.
- You're Driven to achieve results.
- You're ambitious and looking for a way to accelerate your career.
- You want an employer who is as committed to you as you are to them.
- You want to work in a challenging environment with a fun and family-orientated culture.
- You don't need recruitment experience, just a real drive to succeed.
- You have great communication skills and can adapt accordingly.
The Serious Details:
- Basic Salary £28,000 plus commission
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday.
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- We offer limitless progression opportunities.
The Sociable stuff:
- Monthly breakfast for all colleagues to celebrate achievements
- Quarterly Offsite awards event for all colleagues to recognise performance and company values
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners.
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives.
- Recreational break out area with kitchen & bar facilities, pool table, gaming chair and more.
If you fancy joining BIBA's Medium Business of the year and want to work for a company where you are more than just a number, hit the apply button and start your application today.