Want to take your first step into the exciting world of Recruitment?
Do you enjoy engaging with customers and the self satisfaction when you succeed?
Do you want great earnings potential with no Cap to what you can earn?
If you answered yes to the above, this could be the next exciting opportunity for you!
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Health care Division, based in Preston. In your role as a recruitment Resourcer you will sourcing candidates for our Health care division and following the candidate through the on boarding process. Communication is key, as is a passion for candidate engagement.
Experience is not necessary but it's essential that you have a real can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn new skills. As a recruitment Resourcer, you will have 121 support and a comprehensive training programme. This is a permanent opportunity and can be your first step into the world of recruitment.
This is a hybrid role (after probation) with a level of flexibility with starting hours.
Just take a look at our Instragram page "Service care Soltuions" to see the culture and fun we have, being part of the team.
- Create and Post Job Adverts
- Source, pre-screen and register new candidates.
- Receiving Inbound and making outbound Calls
- Supporting candidates through compliance and the on boarding process
- Obtaining candidate documents and completing pre placements checks
- Supporting administrative tasks for the recruitment team
- Flexible & Hybrid working plus early finish on a Friday.
- Lancashire MIND well being coaching sessions.
- 30 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years.
- In-house Training Academy with access to tailored courses
- Monthly & quarterly awards ceremonies with free grub and refreshments.
- Quarterly lunch clubs for award winners.
- Black tie annual awards ceremony, including a 3-course meal and entertainment.
- Team nights out, competitions and incentives.
- Recreational break out area with TV's, pool table, car simulator
- Strong organisation skills
- Proficient in using a computer (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, hard working
If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then click apply now to join us and start a career with Service Care Solutions.