Service care construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local council in Caerphilly on a temporary basis. Duties include:
- Provide an effective and efficient cleansing/waste collection service for the County Borough that includes the removal of waste, detritus and bulky items from pedestrian areas, grass verges, parks, roads, pavements, wasteland, houses and public properties.
- It can also include street washing, undertaking yardman duties, working on Household Waste Recycling Centres, etc.
- Completion of cleansing rounds typically requiring litter picking,
- Sweeping for long distances and loading heavy items of illicit tipping to vehicles.
- Delivering a customer-focused service to all residents of the borough providing the public with information on cleansing, collection and recycling
If you are interested please Call Ross on 01772208967 or email to Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org