Are you an RGN looking for a fantastic new opportunity in Worcester? Service Care Solutions are recruiting dedicated RGN's to join us and provide high quality care to patients. You'll assist consultants and the clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care, while being responsible for the admission and discharge of patients on theatre days! Ophthalmic experience is preferred but not compulsory as full comprehensive training will be provided. Our client is a leading National organisation offering excellent benefits and career progression packages. If you are an RGN or Scrub nurse working within the NHS looking for a new, exciting and rewarding change of pace then this could be the role for you.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We appreciate your skills and dedication, so join our team now!
Job Type: Registered General Nurse/Ophthalmic Theatre Scrub Nurse
Contract: Permanent (37.5hrs per week)
Pay Rate: £30k - £40.5k (depending on experience)
- NMC Registered General Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical/hospital setting post registration
- Experience working with the CQC and within the private healthcare sector.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a larger team, with excellent communication skills.
- Undertake patient care whilst in the hospital, including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
- Administer medication in accordance with the NMC guidelines.
- Ensure the correct storage of all equipment, as well as assisting with stock control.
- Follow correct procedure in reporting accidents and incidents.
- Comprehensive compliance assistance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role.
- Sign-up and referral bonuses as a thank you for your dedication.
- Learning and development opportunities to further your career.
- Opportunity to be part of a national network of healthcare providers.
- Fixed (but flexible) shifts working 4 out of 6 Monday-Saturday with 1 Saturday in 4.
This is a fabulous opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others, so don't hesitate in applying! Join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing email@example.com now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.