I'm looking for Band 5 Registered Nurses to ad-hoc sporadic NHS shifts in Blackpool (FY3 8NR).
This is a fantastic opportunity for RGNs searching for flexible part-time or full-time work, or to add to their current position.
Although some blocks of shifts may be reserved in advance, the RGN role entails working in a variety of inpatient programmes on a shift-by-shift basis. Nurses will be expected to assess, plan, administer, and evaluate nursing care programmes while adhering to professional standards and code of conduct.
The hourly pay ranges from £25.00 to £35.00 (limited company), with bonuses for nights, weekends, bank holidays and ED/Critical Care shifts.
The successful RGN must possess a nursing degree, at least six months of post-degree NHS experience, a live pin, and current NMC registration in order to be considered.
Working for Service Care Solutions has great benefits!
- Refer a friend and receive up to £250 bonus; terms and conditions apply
- Welcome bonus of £250 for all new nurses!
- Free Compliance: We cover all aspects of your compliance, including your DBS (fasttrack), training, and immunisations
- A specialist Healthcare Consultant will be your single point of contact for all of your shift bookings
- Multiple payroll runs each week
- National provider of Mental Healthcare staff to more than 200 local councils and more than 40 different NHS trusts
We have immediate openings. To learn more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Shelby a call on 01772 208963