Are you an RGN in Wolverhampton who's looking to develop and further your career? Service Care Solution have the perfect position for you where you can join our dynamic team in providing high quality ophthalmic care! You'll assist the clinical team and consultants daily, while admitting and discharging patients on theatre days.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need. We provide excellent staff to over 40 NHS trusts across the UK, valuing those that work for us by offering a supportive working environment. We appreciate your skills and dedication, so join our team now!
Job Type: Registered General Nurse
Contract: Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £30k - £40.5k (depending on experience)
- NMC registration with experience working with the CQC and within the private healthcare sector.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical/hospital setting post registration
- Enthusiastic and motivated with an ability to make decisions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both individually and in a team, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- NMC Pin and DBS paid for, as well as free annual Flu Vaccination
- 33 days holidays (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Attractive referral bonuses and performance related bonuses to boost your earnings.
- Ensure medication and equipment is currently stored and assist with stock control.
- Follow correct procedure when reporting accidents and incidents.
- Adhere to NMC guidelines for Record Keeping and administering medication.
- Provide patients with care whilst in hospital, including diagnostic tests.
- Manage all the theatre equipment daily.
This is a great opportunity to further your experience and develop your career, so join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.