Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced RGN to work with the NHS, supporting the an acute general medicine ward in Witney, Oxfordshire. This is a temporary, on-going placement for Long Days.
Job Purpose: Registered General Nurse
The service has 20 patients - 16 generic and 4 EMU beds. General nursing. You will be working alongside HCA's to complete assessment, planning of care, implementation of care and evaluation of care of up to 7 patients on a shift.
You will use carenotes to document so any staff would need to be up and running with a login to carenotes (training will be provided prior to starting work). We often have patients on IVABx and IVF, cannulation would be handy, phlebotomy is useful.
Pay Rates: Days - £25 LTD | Nights/Sat - £30 LTD | Sun/BH - £35 LTD.
Location(s): Witney, Oxfordshire
- To provide patients with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
- To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
- To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
- To provide personal care and support
· Valid NMC Pin
· Previous experience working within a nursing capacity
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Practical Basic Life Support & Fire Safety Training
· Evidence of Vaccinations including Hep B, MMR, TB, Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Tom at email@example.com