Children's Registered Manager needed with Bristol City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - South Bristol
Duration - 6 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £18 - 20 an hour
- To manage a new residential home ensuring the efficient operation of the service
- Produce a development plan for the service that ensures the delivery of high quality therapeutic informed practice
- Coordinate and monitor casework and administrative functions of the home
- Assist and supervise in the continual assessment of children's needs and to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision
- Lead on recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing and inducting new staff and to support them to achieve the highest standards of care
What is required?
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent
- Experience of Continuing Professional Development undertaken since qualification
- Significant experience at senior level in a children's home
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.