Registered Manager needed with South Gloucestershire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Emersons Green
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £650 ltd a day
- To work within a 24 bedded secure children's home
- To lead the home, including monitoring and evaluating standards of service and performance against agreed national and local outcomes and targets, taking remedial action where necessary
- To take the lead in practice development, ensuring the effective delivery of services which safeguard and provide for the welfare of children and young people
- To provide professional supervision to Senior Managers within the home, providing leadership, direction and clarity of decision-making and ensuring that all staff are clear about the values, ethos and responsibility of the home
- To make and implement decisions in complex and sensitive child care matters where safety and liberty are at stake
- To ensure that the home is financially viable and that resources including staffing are used effectively and efficiently and that financial monitoring and review mechanisms are in place and used in accordance with the Council's budgetary framework
What is required?
- Must have substantial experience at a senior level working in a social care setting
- Proven experience of improving and maintaining performance in an Ofsted regulated setting
- Professional social work qualification and education to degree level or equivalent
- Experience within a similar role
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.