Service Care Solutions are recruiting a CQC Registered Manager to work within a specialist Mental Health Residential Service for young adults aged between 16-25 in Greater Manchester.
Many of the young people transition to the service from an inpatient settings and may have experienced numerous previous admissions and/or placement breakdowns. The service also provides an alternative to hospital admission to help manage levels of risk safely in a least restrictive community setting. The service is based in Bolton and has a current "Good" CQC rating.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £34,983.13 to £41,105.46
Permanent Company Benefits:
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- 30 days holiday (Rising to 35 days with service including bank holidays)
- An additional day off each year for your birthday Company sick pay
- Enhanced Company sick pay
- Life assurance Benefit
- Employee of the year awards
- Employee Assistance programme/counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Online shopping discounts
- Inhouse and external Training courses provided.
- Free eye tests
- Long term service awards
- We are a Mindful and Disability Confident Employer
- Social Events including Christmas Party and Summertime Festival
- The applicant must be an experienced CQC or Ofsted Residential or Registered Manager with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- The applicant must hold the Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 qualification and be able to demonstrate a commitment towards continued professional development.
- The applicant must have excellent understanding of mental health and the issues young people face.
- The applicant must have experience controlling and managing budgets
- The applicant must have a full, clean, UK Driving Licence & access to a vehicle for work purposes
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Permanent Placement Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
If you are interested, please call Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.