If you are an RMN looking for a new role or a role to supplement your current role or looking for a better work life balance , Service Care Solutions may have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for dedicated and vibrant RMNs to pick up shifts on the NHS acute inpatient wards in either Ipswich or Bury St Edmunds. You will be required to collaborate with ward staff to access, plan and evaluate patient's conditions, to provide suitable care with support of the ward manager.
There are a range of shifts available such as days, nights and weekends, meaning you can take on this role either on a full or part-time basis
The successful candidate wouldn't be tied down to a set rota, and locations/ shit types worked can be determined by the candidate.
To be considered for the role you will need to have previously completed a preceptorship with the NHS, and have a valid NMC pin
£150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)