Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse for a consistent agency position based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
The service is an inpatient 14 bedded specialist eating disorders service for male and female adults. This is a private service which is commissioned through the NHS
Location - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Pay Rates - £28ph Ltd - Inclusive of employers NI and Holiday Pay.
Shifts -Long Days and Nights available.
Contract - The service is preferable looking for someone to work a mixture of part and full time hours within a three month contract with the option to extend.
£150 New Nurse Registration Bonus To Our Agency
£250 Candidate Referral Bonus
Service Care Recruitment - https://www.servicecare.org.uk/candidate
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess, plan and deliver, a structured care plan within a multidisciplinary team to contribute towards the patients recovery.
- Update and monitor care plans
* Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
* Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
- Work in line with NMC guidelines and standards of practice in conjunction with service policies.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* £250 Bonus for new Nurse Registration
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact me on 01772 208963 or email email@example.com