Role: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Blackpool, United Kingdom
Pay: £20 - £35 per hour LTD
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Registered Mental Health Nurse? An exciting opportunity awaits you at The Harbour in Blackpool! Join our team and make a real impact on patient care and well-being.
- Flexible Ad-Hoc Shifts
- Sign-Up and Referral Bonuses
- Streamlined Compliance Process (Free of Charge)
- Multiple Payroll Options: Umbrella or LTD
- Be a Part of a Nationwide Network Serving 40+ NHS Trusts
As a Mental Health Nurse at The Harbour, you will provide high-quality care to patients, utilising your skills and expertise to create a positive and nurturing environment. Your dedication will contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional healthcare services.
- Valid Nursing Qualification
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Proven Experience in Mental Health Nursing
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Passion for Providing Person-Centered Care
Join us in this fulfilling journey of enhancing lives and promoting mental health well-being. Your commitment will be rewarded, and your growth will be supported.
For more information, please contact Shelby Johnson