Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within a Mental Health Liaison Services across the Greater Manchester locality.
Shifts: Monday to Sunday | 24 hour Service | Long Days | Twilights | Nights
Contract Length: Ongoing
Hours: Full Time
Pay: £26.78 - £38.78ph (Ltd)
The Mental Health Liaison Service supports adults who attend Accident and Emergency Department requiring urgent Mental Health assessment and support.
- The applicant must be a qualified Nurse currently registered with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC).
- The applicant must have a wealth of experience with Mental Health Assessments and have the confidence to work within a fast-paced unpredictable service autonomously.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £150 Nurse Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
If you are interested, please call Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.