Are you an RMN looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working within an Inpatient setting? Are you looking for a new challenge with regular shifts?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced RMN to work with the NHS, supporting Inpatient services in Chesterfield. This is a temporary, on-going placement with a range of shift options available.
Job Purpose: Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Pay Rates: Days - £20 LTD | Nights/Sat - £25 LTD | Sun/BH - £30 LTD
· To provide realistic and timely support to patients within an inpatient setting
· To provide supervision to junior staff members, peers and other professionals
· To plan and promote effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's diverse needs, their carers and other professionals
· Responsible for the safe monitoring and administration of medication as required by Trust policy
· To maintain safeguarding responsibilities for children and vulnerable adults in line with Trust policy
· To maintain competency and deliver best quality patient care
· To undertake any other duties that would be a reasonable expectation of the role
· Nursing Qualification
· NMC Registration
· In date PMVA/MAPA Training
· Previous experience working within a Mental Health capacity
· Ability to work as part of a team
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Search