We are looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse (RGN + RMN) to work adhoc shifts in Hampshire
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in an NHS setting on a flexible part time or full time basis or to supplement your current role. Adhoc/bank shifts.
The position involves working within various adult inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.s.
The rates of pay are £20-£30.00 (limited company, paid through an umbrella company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
You would also receive a £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours. It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours
- Daily payroll runs * £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates * £250 referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge. We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com