Service Care Solutions are looking for hard working and Dedicated Registered Nurses to work ADHOC shifts Cambridge!
The role would be based in UK's leading heart and lung hospital, which is also the first hospital in the country to score outstanding on all domains that the Quality Care Commission Assesses.
The Hospital offers specialist care in Cardiology, Radiology, Respiratory, Cystic Fibrosis and transplant surgery, and often also completes first in the UK, and even the world, procedures.
The successful candidate won't be tied down to a set rota, and will be able to choose their own working pattern. Part and full time hours are available.
There will be significant uplifts in pay for hours worked as an ITU or scrub Nurse!
To be considered for this role you will need to have a valid NMC pin and will need to have previously completed a 6 month NHS preceptorship.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
£150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development