Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority who are seeking a Property Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details with regards to this position.
ROLE: Property Lawyer
RATE: £38.00 to £43.00 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be ongoing
Please note that this position would be hybrid working.
The Role of the Property Lawyer
- To manage a full caseload of Commercial Property and Residential Conveyancing files through to completion
- Matters will include:
- Leases - assignment, renewal of leases, extensions
- Sales and purchases of both commercial and residential properties
- Development agreements for commercial property
- Adverse Possession
- Title Reports
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a current practising certificate
- Previous local authority working experience would be highly desirable for this position
- Comfortable in progressing full caseloads through to completion with minimal supervision
If this Property Lawyer role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250 each.