Residential Officer (Waking Nights) needed with Portsmouth City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Portsmouth
Duration - 5 months initially
Hours per week - 30 hours per week
Salary - £15.36 an hour
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 21.30 - 07.30
- Waking nights, ensure security and provide a position response to children if they are awake. Ensure children are safeguarded effectively
- You may be required to administer medication therefore you need to be fully aware of the relevant policies and procedures
What is required?
- NVQ Level 3 in child care
- Have experience of working in a residential setting
- Experience of completing daily record sheets and report writing to a good standard
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.