Our Client in the Public Sector based in the South East London is currently looking for a Retrofit Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a Full time, Hybrid working, contract role based in Lewisham, the ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience working within the public sector as a project manager overseeing Decolonisation projects and Retrofit schemes.
The purpose of the role is to lead and manage project teams and specific high value retrofit projects and/or programmes across the public realm.
- To ensure full knowledge and input to all relevant local issues and associated Council activities within locational areas of responsibility to ensure a joined up comprehensive approach to delivery.
- To take responsibility and oversee delivery of other individual projects and programmes including externally funded programmes to an agreed direction, timescale and budget as required.
- PAS2035:2019 and/or PAS2035:2023 knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of retrofit measures, standards, and best practice required.
- Experience in resident engagement with vulnerable groups preferred.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £40.06 per hour Umbrella LTD on a three day contract.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967