A Housing client based in Kent/Sussex is currently recruiting for a Retrofit Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a Retrofit environment ideally within a housing sector.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with the organisation's standards and legislative requirements.
- To undertake day to day management of planned maintenance projects including taking corrective action where necessary and report regularly to the Asset Director on the progress of individual schemes.
- To prepare programmes, budgets, risk assessments and cash flow forecasts for individual projects and manage implementation to the highest possible quality and safety standards
- To maintain communication and consultation to the highest possible standards of customer care with residents and tenants groups throughout the project from initial initiation throughout implementation to final review.
- Qualification within construction sector
- Social Housing experience
- Knowledge of PAS2030/35
- Strong contract management and commercial experience
- Construction and H&S experience
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!