Job Title: Resident Liaison Officer
Contract: 6 months temp
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in Croydon, who are looking for someone to be the main point of contact for residents in the delivery of estate services, planned re- investment and maintenance works and projects. You will be expected to liaise with residents in the shaping of services and identifying requirements.
- To act as the primary point of contact for residents having work carried out to their home, estate, or communal areas. To attend pre- work surveys.
- To organise, deliver and attend programmes of resident liaison/meetings where there is a need to consult residents on issues. This may involve supporting other teams or departments.
- To encourage and support involvement and development of residents in new and existing working parties, forums, and focus groups. This is to cover all aspects of asset management including contract meetings.
- Deal with complaints including initial and follow up visits and investigations. Liaise with the Customer Experience Team to prepare responses and lessons learnt.
- Analyse performance figures and customer satisfaction surveys. Prepare and present KPI and any other data/reports. Attend progress and Core group meetings as and when needed.
- Accurately record and acknowledge all customer contacts, complaint details, actions and learning points on CRM.
- Promote and encourage customers to verify and self-serve on our customer portal and mobile app.
- Maintain communication to the highest possible standards of customer care with residents and supply chain.
- Strong background in dealing with complaints
- Previous experience of working in an Asset Management/Property function/social housing
- Experience of facilitation of resident involvement forums and focus groups
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build and sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of key factors and methods required to sustain, promote, and ensure effective resident involvement, and consultation
- Experience of providing a customer-focused, high-quality service
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org