Staff Nurse - Mental health/ Learning Disability
Service Care Recruitment are currently looking for a registered Mental Health Nurse and/ or a Learning Disability Nurse to work ADHOC (Flexiable ADHOC) shifts or a block booking contract with a private Secure Mental Health Service in Horley Surrey.
The service offers low and medium secure environment for male patients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act and who benefit from extended treatment and rehabilitation. They also offer a 28-bed male acute accommodation in a separate purpose built environment.
The role will include leading the implementation of a nursing assessment, planning and evaluation of person-centred care of both the patient's physical and mental health needs.
You will be assisting service users to improve their health and wellbeing so they can live a happier and more independent life. The shifts are flexible as and may lead to block bookings or a Locum contract for the right candidate.
£25 PAYE ph for weekdays with uplifting rates for nights and weekends
- NMC registration
- Qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.email@example.com