We have an excellent opportunity for a Roofing Assistant in Doncaster to join a repairs and maintenance team working on domestic properties for a local Housing Association.
This role will involve working on creation and build of new affordable homes as well as covering the upkeep of void and tenanted homes throughout Doncaster.
We have an established department covering all aspects of housing repairs and refurbishment. As a Roofing Assistant within this team you will be responsible for;
- Supporting in the Delivery of Quality Homes
- Assisting Roofers with Day to Day Duties
- Renewals and Repairs to Pitched and Flat Roofs
- Stripping of Existing Materials
- Loading of Materials on Site
- Repairs to Fabric & Infrastructure
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday. You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime. Specialist tools will be supplied but own basic hand tools will be required.
You will need;
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous Experience
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org