Safeguarding Administrator needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Horsham
Duration - Initially 5 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.64 ltd an hour
- Provide advice on a wide variety of issues and carry out general administrative support to the partnership, this includes taking notes, analysing complicated information to produce reports or minutes
- To locally deliver a flexible full co-ordinator and administrative service to the Safeguarding Partnerships, to include inbox monitoring, taking minutes, managing electronic filing systems, report writing and drafting of correspondence, creation and usage of spread sheets
- Undertake administrative work related to local child safeguarding practice reviews and case reviews
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE level A-C in English and Maths
- Administrative experience using appropriate office systems and practices
- Experience of organising and minuting complex meetings
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.