Service care sales are currently working alongside a market leading outsourcing company based in a fantastic area in Sheffield. The company has new, modern offices with excellent transport links. All new starters are enrolled on the company's 3 week training programme to give them everything they need to succeed in the role.
With the cost of living increasing many people are having to give up their perks of modern society. Our client is focused on your well-being and aims to provide you with benefits that improve your way of living inside and outside of work!
ROLE: Sales Advisor
LOCATION: Sheffield (S11)
PAY RATE: £18,000 - £23,000
ADDITIONAL PAY: Be yourself for a living bonus, Increase in salary for every years service up to £22,000. First year OTE £23,000. Starting salary £18,532.80.
SHIFTS: 40 hours per week between 10am and 7pm - Monday to Friday.
- You will be working on one of the companies biggest campaigns on behalf of one of the UK's leading multimedia providers.
- You will be contacting new and existing customers in regards to their TV and broadband packages.
- This role will involve engaging in conversation with all levels of customers and also using analytical skills to ensure customers are getting the best out of their packages.
What they are looking for:
- Self motivated and driven
- Confident in building rapport with all levels of customer
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Transferrable skills - e.g. retail, hospitality
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to show resilience and handle objections
- 3 week comprehensive training period
- Incentives throughout the campaign (Food & drink, technology, additional holiday days and much more)
- Our 'Be Yourself For A Living' bonus allows you to earn additional bonus on top of your salary for your attendance and quality scores
- Our brand new 'Loyalty Pay Scale' which will see your basic salary uplifted every year of your tenure (up to £22,000 / 3 years) + an additional holiday day
- Our academy and glide path will give you the tools and support you need to be successful within the role
- Weekly coaching sessions with your team leader
- Free gym & swim package (Available at select venues around Sheffield)
- Discounted Sky TV package
- Free Mobile SIM contract
- Free Breakfast club
- Access to an employee assistance programme
- Friends & family referral scheme
- Company events
- Lively & vibrant atmosphere